Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 6 - Pants on the Ground!

Today has been a GREAT day! It started my most favourite way....sleeping in!! I had my regular oatmeal and fruit then some play time outside with the local neices and nephew. It's crazy that it's already easier to play around! I not only feel healthier but more positive! This is going to be great!!

So I'm down a few more pounds and I can TOTALLY tell!! You know when you put your jeans on straight out of the dryer and they're a little snug, then by day 3 of wearing them they're really loose?? Well within an hour of having my jeans on (straight from the dryer) they kept falling down!! I could slide them right off without undoing them! This is just giving me the motivation to keep on going.

Tonight I had this great meal from the 30 day challenge I'm doing, it's called Oriental Wok and it's loaded with tofu. Now, I've never made tofu before or eaten it so I was pretty nervous but man was it good!! I'm thinking of trying the scrambled tofu for breakfast one day, I just have to decide which flavour I'd like it. For those who know me know that I don't cook, but I have really enjoyed cooking this week and doing silly things like cutting veggies and fruit. I think this whole lifestyle really is going to change my life. I can't wait to see what the next 3 weeks bring!

Weight: down 4.5 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it going baby! That's so awesome! I want to learn to cook someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW .. your pants are already falling off .. HOW GREAT!!!!! I am trying to find a double running buggy so I can start back up running - if you see one ever at a garage sale or know someone selling let me know

    ReplyDelete