Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 4 - Drinking Problem

So I'm on Day 4 of the Challenge and so far so good.

On day 2 my trainer/coach/friend Red came over and we went for a "run". It was great! I was moving slowly but I was moving. Before going out I thought I was going to die, so I was pleasantly surprised when I made it home alive. I've come to learn that I can infact run, I just can't breathe. So when I go for my "run" tonight I'm going to practice my breathing and I'm sure Red will be giving me gentle reminders.

The only problem that I've had so far is my drinking problem. I haven't had a problem with avoiding pop/juice/milk etc. but I have had a hard time drinking my water. I seem to only be getting a bottle a day down. My biggest problem is that I didn't arrange to have my Yoli in on time!

Eating healthy DOES require planning! When I got home from grocery shopping I washed, cut and put my fruits and veggies in containers in the fridge, all ready to go! Saves a lot of time. But when you don;t plan you end up having a grilled chicken without the bun, so basically a piece of chicken from Wendy's. Yup, need better planning!

Progress: down 2.6 lbs

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha every time it says "drinking problem" I'm picturing you lounging on the couch with a two-four of beer... hahaha

    ReplyDelete